Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking, brainstorming and innovating.
The “Future of CIO” Blog has reached 1.7 million page views with 3500+ blog posting in 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. The content richness is not for its own sake, but to convey the vision and share the wisdom. Here is the weekly insight about digital leadership, IT Management, and Talent Management.
The Weekly Insight of the “Future of CIO” 2/17
- CIOs as “Chief Interaction Officer”: Building Digital Clusters to Accelerate Business Transformation: The world is leapfrogging from taxonomy to folksonomy. The digital convenience we enjoy today breaks down the physical territories and brings unprecedented opportunities to reinvent business and unleash human potential. Today’s digital businesses are becoming more interconnected and interdependent with its macro-environment by engaging conversation with partners, customers, community group, industry expertise, and IT plays a crucial role in building the backbone of digital business with hyperconnectivity and high-responsiveness. So, CIOs as “Chief Interaction Officer,” how to build digital clusters to accelerate such a business transformation?
- The “Bellwether Board”: How to Set Tones for Catalyzing Digital Transformation: The modern corporate board as a top leadership team plays a significant role in overseeing the business strategy and advising the organization management. The directorship in any organization must have the ability to guide, inspire and motivate a group of people toward accomplishing shared visions and goal. So, do you have the bellwether board that can set the digital tones to influence the business “mindset” and lead changes as well as digital transformation effortlessly?.
- The Monthly Sum Up How to Build Digital Ready Enterprise Capabilities Feb 2017: A business capability is the set of abilities needed by an organization to do things effectively to achieve desired outcomes, measurable benefits and fulfill business demand consistently. Business capability, in general, is defined as the ability to perform or achieve certain actions or outcomes through a set of controllable and measurable faculties, features, functions, processes, or services. How can the business build a set of digital ready enterprise capabilities?
- A set of Q&As on Bridging IT-Business Chasm? Modern CIOs face many challenges, it is not sufficient to only keep the lights on. Regardless of which industry or the nature of organization you are in, being a digital leader will need to master the art of creating unique, differentiating value from piles of commoditized technologies and take advantage of the emergent digital trend as well.
- The Popular Quotes Collection XI of “Digital Master” Book Series “Digital Master” is the series of guidebooks (13+ books) with five pillars to perceive the multifaceted impact digital is making to the business and our society, help forward-thinking organizations navigate through the digital journey in a systematic way, and avoid “rogue digital.” Here is the set of popular quotes for conveying the digital vision and sharing the unique insight about the digital transformation.?
Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking and innovating the new ideas; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes the time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify diverse voices and deepen digital footprints, and it's the way to harness your innovative spirit.