Change is not just a one-time business initiative, but an ongoing core business capability.
Change is inevitable, organizational change has become a common practice within an organization, but too often changes are made as a reaction to outer impulses, crisis, and demands. This is the bureaucracy’s way of meeting the challenges. A digital transformation is achieved via dynamic Strategy-Execution-Change life cycle management, though it is not all linear steps, but an iterative, ongoing and up going change continuum. Here is the set of blogs to brainstorm change mangement maturity.
The Change Management Maturity
- How to Assess and Improve Change Management Maturity? Change is inevitable and needed in every business. But organizational Change Management is always challenging with a high percentage of failure rate. The successful businesses are the ones that have learned how to implement change time after time and build it as a solid ongoing business capability. Change Management requires a well-defined strategy with comprehensive change agenda as well. Is there any ideal route for the change, and how to improve the success rate of Change Management and improve overall Change Management maturity??
- Five Stages in Change Management? Digital is all about changes, and change is multi-faceted with increasing speed and velocity. So how to manage change effectively? “Change Management” is the overarching umbrella, that encompasses extensive planning, communication, evaluation, creativity, collaboration, measuring outcomes in a shared and trust environment, and being able to declare the end point and successful conclusion. But more specifically, what are the necessary steps in Change Management life Cycle?
- How to Build a CHANGEABLE Organization Riding Above the Learning Curve? Change is inevitable, and the speed of change is increasing. However, organizational change is always difficult. How can you ride above the learning curve, is there any ideal path to change, how to improve the success rate of change management and build change as an ongoing capability of the organization?
- How Capable is your Organization Handling Changes? Change becomes fundamentally difficult in most organizations because it is treated as something distinct from running the business, evolving performance and increasing results over time. Leaders and employees are stressed enough in getting done what is right in front of them that change is layered upon becomes disruptive. However, the accelerating speed of change, the volatile and uncertain business environment make the change as an ongoing capability organizations must master, so in which aspects the business should focus on to building its change ‘muscles’?
- Change Management Insight: Five Types of “DNA” to Enforce Organizational Maturity? Change is inevitable, organizational change has become a common practice within an organization, but too often changes are made as a reaction to outer impulses, crisis, and demands. This is the bureaucratic way of meeting the challenges. How to understand the mentalities behind the change as the first step, in order to fine tune the process of Change Management, and overcome the obstacles to managing a digital transformation smoothly?
Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes the time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify your voice, deepen your digital footprints, and match your way for human progression.